Get To Know Me A Little More...

03:57

I am back with 0 progress made on this blog, but I attempt to sit my booty down on the couch with a coffee glass of wine and work this shit out. I need a contact page, a signature to appear at the end of every post and a few other things. Not as if any of you lot care but I thought I would document this as a little to do list so I have no excuse not to get it done. And I would love it if you could help me out, I am begging, I am desperate. Pretty please with a cherry on top someone give up 5 minutes of their time to help me.

Now onto the actual post, as you can tell I write essays and no one even reads my posts #firstworldproblems Tell me I didn't use a hash tag in my blog post. 


I thought I would do a fun little question and answer session that I have been seeing floating around blog land in the hopes some of you will get to know me and stop by this blog and feel sorry for me and actually read my post. 


1. Do you have a middle name?

Yes my middle name is Jessica:)

2. What was your favorite subject in school?

Drama hands down. I just love being on stage and performing, it makes me super happy.  

3. What's your favorite drink?

Cold drink hands down has to be Coke I can't drink no other pop other than Pepsi. Hot drink has to be hot chocolate with cream and chocolate sprinkles.  

4. What's your favorite song at the moment?

Paramore- Ain't it fun or Florida Georgia Line and Luke Bryan- This is how we roll. If you haven't heard either of these songs then go give them a listen. 


5. What would you name your children?

If I have a girl it would be Amelia or Ella and if I had a boy it would be Oliver or Caleb. 


6. Do you participate in any sports?

Sports? What the hell is that. Moving on to the next question.


7. What's your favorite book?

 The fault in our starts by John Green and I don't care that this book is so popular right now or everyone is loving on it because the film has come out. It is hands down one of my favourite books. 


8. What's your favorite color?

Orange it's just something about that colour that makes me all happy. I buy anything that is orange and/or sparkly so there we go. 


9. What's your favorite animal?

A dolphin, I love them so much. They are such incredible animals.


10. What's your favorite perfume?

Marc Jacobs Daisy or Daisy delight, Victor Rolf flower bomb or Lady million. You see I always switch my perfume up between these four and never use the same one over and over again. 


11. What's your favorite holiday?

Christmas hands down. I just love all the lights in the street and all the traditions and spending lots of time with your family. Nothing beats it. 


12. Have you graduated from High School?

Yes!


13. Have you been out of the country?
Yes because my country is only small. If I lived somewhere in America I probably wouldn't because there are so many places in America that i'd like to see. 


14. Do you speak any other languages?

I speak Welsh and French but I am not fluent in any of those. I can just speak and read the basics. 

15. Do you have any siblings?

No I am an only child boo.


16. What's your favorite store?

Lush the bath store I spend hours in there testing all the products and always spend all my money in there. 


17. What's your favorite restaurant?

It's a Mexican resturant called Jimmy Changas! I love it there, has such a good, relaxed vibe and I have never had a bad meal there. 

18. Do you like school?

 Not really, but it's something I have to put up with.


19. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?

Zoella, veeoneye, Jenna Marbles, Patty Walters, Luke is not sexy. I don't have time anymore to watch YouTubers but I always manage to watch those peoples videos.


20. What's your favorite movie? 

Matilda hands down. It has always been my childhood favourite, my nan bought it for me and we always used to watch it together and sadly she isn't with us anymore so watching it is always a bittersweet moment for me.


21. What are some of your favorite TV shows?

Csi, Bones, Ncis, Breaking Bad (it's finished now sadly), Big Brother, Catfish, Teen mom. There are probably tons more but these are the ones I watch religiously. 


22. PC or Mac?

Pc! Because I can't afford a Mac only reason there haha! 

23. What phone do you have?

Samsung Galaxy S4! GIVE ME AN IPHONE PLEASE.


24. How tall are you?

I am proud to say 5'1! I love being tiny!


25. Any pets? 
Yes but unfortunately he is my dads dog and I never see him. He is a chocolate Labrador. Ah so cute. 

Lets end it here before I fail to do anything productive today. 


You Might Also Like

2 comments

I love hearing from all my readers and following new blogs! If you have a question then don't be afraid to comment. I reply to all the comments that I get!
You can also contact me by email that you can find in my contacts page.