Whats Hap-pinning {8}

06:08

With the arrival of Spring it is only natural that I have been eyeing up all the latest fashion trends which isn't good for my bank balance. So here are a few things that have been added to my shopping basket lately...


Image 1 of New Look Lace Off the Shoulder Top

Off the shoulder tops are one of my favourite trends this season. They can be used as a staple throughout the Spring and Summer.  I can pair this white one with jeans in the Spring and then shorts or a skirt in the Summer so versatile. 


Image 3 of Daisy Street Cold Shoulder Strappy Top

I like the style and colour of this top, the cut out design makes it a great transition for Spring when the weather isn't quite warm enough for short sleeves.



Love this printed dress, such a great colour and style. A great piece to transition into Spring and can even be worn in Summer.  Cannot wait to pair these with gladiator sandals. 

Image 1 of Missguided Scarf Print Shirt Dress

One of my favourite things about the warmer temps is having the option of just throwing a dress on and your good to go. So quick, easy and trendy! This dress is such a good piece for Spring when the weather hasn't quite warmed up yet.



We all know that March and warmer temps bring the return of white jeans! I wore mine a ton last year but unfortunately they were ruined when I dropped a pizza slice on them (don't ask) so I have been eyeing these white jeans as a replacement. 


Lately I am struggling to find a pair of jeans that fit my like a glove, well last week I went into the store and tried these on and they fit so well. I had an online voucher to spend so I decided to just order them online instead as I am all about saving money. These jeans are so cheap and such good quality, so I am picking up the white pair above which is from the same store.



Everyone needs a pair of gladiator sandals in their life for Spring/Summer. Love the simple design of these, can't wait to buy these!


Lace up flats are so popular right now, these will basically go with everything and you can dress up an outfit or dress down an outfit with these love them.

Which pieces have you been eyeing up lately ready for Spring/Summer and the warmer temps? Anything worth sharing? 

Linking up with Jen and Jessi 





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love it! Bring on Spring - I'm ready to go shopping now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I am so ready for spring, so over these cold temps! Although my bank balance is not happy that it is spring haha!

      Delete

I love hearing from all my readers and following new blogs! If you have a question then don't be afraid to comment. I reply to all the comments that I get!
You can also contact me by email that you can find in my contacts page.