My Weeked In Gifs...

07:12

Gifs are my favourite ever thing, I love looking at how people feel via gifs. So I thought I would write my weekend recap using gifs because lets be honest everyone loves gifs.



Friday


I got up at 7am (first time for everything) and I thought it would be a great idea to go on an early morning run. What possessed me I do not know, it was raining, I was tired, I was hungry and I had a giant blister to boot. I still powered on and managed to run a fair distance.




I felt accomplished after said run so decided to do some chores. I gave up after the hoovering but at least I tried. 





Every few Fridays it is my turn to cook dinner so I spent the rest of the afternoon sweating over a hot stove. I cooked steak with some green beans and sweet potato fries. I was so proud of myself. 


After making a whole meal for my family, I think I definitely deserved a drink to end the night. 


Saturday



This was me grocery shopping Saturday morning. Oreos, wine, popcorn, sweets, ice cream, doritos, chocolate you name it, it went in my cart.




I had been craving a burger all week so after working up an appetite grocery shopping me and my mother stopped off at a burger joint and indulged in our (well mine) craving.  




I then had to babysit for my little cousin and he was a little you know what. He wouldn't sleep, he was being cheeky and just damn right annoying ugh. 

Sunday




My motivation on a Sunday is non existent. The hustle and bustle of the week(end) catch up with me and all I want to do is sleep. This is exactly what happened for 3 whole hours. 





After my nap I woke up feeling energised and decided to whip up a few blog posts. I managed to finish 4 posts that was sitting in my drafts, write two more others and write this recap#winning. 




I ended the night binge watching Law&Order SVU obviously. 



Linking up with the girls below! 


Bella And The City








You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. All these gifs are really funny! The last one is my favorite because who doesn't enjoy a Law & Order SVU marathon!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I could get paid for watching Law&Order SVU marathons I would totally be a millionaire.

      Delete
  2. Okay this is totally hilarious! My favorite is that first running one!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that running one is my fav! It is what I say/think every time from start to finish:)

      Delete
  3. Lol seriously few things are better than GIFs! Please make this a weekly posting!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love Gifs and I am totally going to carry on making posts containing Gifs, may even make it a link up at some point!

      Delete
  4. Hahaha- SO many perfect GIFs!!! ;) Cooking for a whole family definitely means you get a drink, I think that's like a rule or something hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree it is definitely a rule, I was stressed beyond belief haha

      Delete
  5. Love this! And you have the cutest blog name ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for commenting and visiting! I took me ages to come up with this name so I am glad that you liked it.

      Delete

I love hearing from all my readers and following new blogs! If you have a question then don't be afraid to comment. I reply to all the comments that I get!
You can also contact me by email that you can find in my contacts page.