Things That I Currently Miss...

05:36

> My dog Roscoe. He lives with my dad so I rarely get to see him. I miss waking up to puppy snuggles and a fresh lick of dog slobber. I love spending my day taking him to the dog park and teaching him a trick or two.






> Saved By The Bell. I used to come home everyday from school and watch episodes of Saved By The Bell. I had a massive crush on Zack, didn't everyone. I miss TV shows like Saved By The Bell they no longer make shows like that anymore. I own Saved By The Bell: The Wedding and Saved By The Bell: Hawaiian Style on DVD and frequently watch them. I may have watched the Jimmy Fallon skit over 10 times.



> Pairs. I have been too the city of love many times and each time I have fell more in love with it. It seriously holds such a special place in my heart. I love the whole vibe of the city and I cannot wait to venture back to that city that stole my heart. It reminds me so much of family vacations and even my school years where I went there for a trip one year. 

> My metabolism. Seriously guys my metabolism has gone missing, if you find it can you please bring it back to me, there will be a reward. I remember I could eat whatever I wanted without putting on a single pound. I used to eat all the carbs and double the portion sizes until about a year ago when I only had to look at a chocolate bar before putting on weight.  

> My Mac foundation. Two weeks ago I bought a new foundation, well my Mac foundation run out so I went and bought another one. I took it out with me on Saturday to top up my make up and what happened I lost it and now someone else is probably using my foundation that I paid £35 for. Remind me next time to take a cheap foundation out with me!

> Tennis. I love Tennis, lots of people find it so boring but I enjoy watching it. It is probably one of the few sports I watch (including Rugby) I watch all the tournaments and really keep up with Tennis, there is no real reason as to why but I just like watching it. I only have to wait a week before Wimbledon starts back so I haven't got long to miss it before it is back on my screen. Next year I am definitely going to watch a game on Centre Court! 

> Having BBQS with my family. Every summer when I was younger, all my family used to get together for summer bbqs but these past few years the weather hasn't been nice enough to carry on the tradition. It has either rained or been cold when we have arranged said get together. I miss it because it used to be such a good time. I have one coming up this week as my aunty turns 80 so hopefully the weather holds up for that.

I think that is enough for one day. What are you missing? 


You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Fun post. I missed my dog when I was at school too, :(!

    BBQs with family is always fun!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, I wasn't able to respond to your comment because you came in as a no reply comment! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love BBQs it just screams summer! I don't know why it keeps doing that, it works fine some days and others it doesn't :( I really need to try and sort it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss Saved By the Bell too! I used to love watching that show-those were the days! Hope the weather holds out for your bbq-those are always so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, for real with the metabolism thing. This whole growing up thing is so hard. So many changes :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I only have to look at a cake and I put on 5 pounds.

      Delete
  5. Aw, missing puppies is the worst ever. I've been asking my parents for FaceTime dates specifically so I can chat with their golden retrievers. All I need now is to find a way to pet them from thousands of miles away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have regular FaceTime dates too I am so glad I am not the only one who does this! I will make a virtual petting app just for you.

      Delete
  6. I just can't help but note the hair every.single.member. of the Saved by the Bell cast! I'm cool with acid wash making a comeback, but no perms please! lol

    xo
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree no perms please! Although I wanted one when I was younger haha!

      Delete

I love hearing from all my readers and following new blogs! If you have a question then don't be afraid to comment. I reply to all the comments that I get!
You can also contact me by email that you can find in my contacts page.