Five on Friday- Round two

11:39

1) Sorry for not getting a post up yesterday and being late to the party today. It's just I am starting to panic that finals are less than 2 weeks away and I haven't done much to prepare myself. So I have spent every waking moment trying to study. I was up until 3am last night which has not done myself any favours waking up this morning. 


2) This weekends plans include seeing my father. I haven't seen him in a few months and I am excited to spend some time with him and to see my dog who I have missed a ton.

3) I have run out of programs to watch on Netflix. I have managed to binge watch all of Friends, Gilmore Girls, Orange is the New Black, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Pretty Little Liars. Have any of you got any recommendations of shows on Netflix I can watch?? 

4) My photography skills are lacking this week. I have done nothing worthy of taking pictures for a post so alas this post has no pictures. All I have done all week is drink wine, drink tea, eat and study so I don't think these things are interesting enough to photograph. 

5) My cousin is due very soon with her baby and I can not wait to get some newborn snuggles in. All my cousins are grown up now as in the youngest being five so no snuggles for me. I can't wait for her to get here so I have another member of the family to love on. Seriously I love babies so much. 

Linking up with the following blog:-

  oh hey, friday! | backsplash, baby food, birthday party

Hope you all have a good weekend! Full of fun and relaxation.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love hearing from all my readers and following new blogs! If you have a question then don't be afraid to comment. I reply to all the comments that I get!
You can also contact me by email that you can find in my contacts page.