Whats hap-pinning Wednesday {6}

11:36

The fact that we are only 13 days into January and I have already failed at one of my blogging goals (to post 3 days a week) is actually quite funny. I never expected to fail this early on;) But in all seriousness I knew that it would take a fair bit of work for me to get that consistency  especially when January is my busiest month regarding school. Hopefully by the end of 2016 I can check that goal off my list, but the good thing about goals is that you can continue working on them and adjusting them until they work for you.

There was a reason why I wasn't able to write posts, it was because I was sorting out a new blog design woo! It isn't perfect by any means I still need to update a few things but the bulk of things are done. It is definitely an improvement, a more slick design with black, white, silver but hopefully over the next few weeks they things will be 100% finished.

So I just thought I would update you on why I was already failing 2016, 13 days in. 

Now if you need me I will be in bed watching Making a Murderer! I am so hooked on that show, it is giving me all the feels. 

Have any of you watched it? If so what are your thoughts? I could talk about this documentary all day. 



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Cheers to the new design!!! Now you can dive right in on those goals ;) Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't realise how much work redesigning this whole thing would take! Between writing an essay and doing this design I was exhausted! I hope that I can cross them all off by the end of the year.

      Delete
  2. girl you and me both with making a murderer. what are your thoughts? guilty? innocent!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think everyone is hooked on it, that is all I have heard is how many people are watching it.
      I do not know my answer keeps changing the more I watch, heading towards guilty at the moment! What about you?

      Delete

I love hearing from all my readers and following new blogs! If you have a question then don't be afraid to comment. I reply to all the comments that I get!
You can also contact me by email that you can find in my contacts page.