Guess Who Is Back?

08:07

I am back to reality after an amazing week on vacation! I couldn't have asked to spend it with anyone else than my best friends. I arrived back at 4am this morning and only managed to have around 5 hours sleep. My body clock still hasn't got used to the time zone back in the U.K, despite it only being a 2 hours difference. I can't wait to dust the cobwebs off this blog and get back to writing and catching up with everyones posts. Today I plan to catch up on all the tv shows I have missed and start sorting out all the laundry which I am dreading. I hope to get back to regular posting from tomorrow onwards. I promise I will get around to doing a vacation recap in the next week or two but in short it involved lots of alcohol, dancing, sleeping, sunbathing and sunburn. A successful girls holiday!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love hearing from all my readers and following new blogs! If you have a question then don't be afraid to comment. I reply to all the comments that I get!
You can also contact me by email that you can find in my contacts page.